Advisor New Member Registration
If you are a consultant in the field of college admittance and/or college financing then a NCAG membership can have great value for you.
Provide education and resources for college planning professionals, students and families.
Helping you help others
NCAG is accepting new members and is growing quickly. Membership is inexpensive, but the information that you gather and community that you will form will be invaluable as your practice continues to grow and evolve to meet the needs of those you serve.
Membership - Why You Need to Become a NCAG Member
The NCAG is a member-driven organization. We look to our members to take an active part in NCAG by electing board members, working on committees and doing presentations if they wish.
Our Annual Membership is $250 a year. Membership allows the member free access to our monthly webinars, many of which qualify for continuing education credits for CPAs, CFPs and CCPSs. Members also have access to recorded webinars that are archived in the member section of the NCAG website, to reduced rates for conferences along with monthly newsletters on college related topics, E-Alerts on important current college developments and to individuals via phone or e-mail to answer college questions. Membership Benefits include:
- Access to the NCAG website reserved for members. This section includes free access to all recorded NCAG webinars, news of current events impacting college planning and copies of “E-Alerts”
- Listing on the NCAG website with your information which families can use to contact you
- Access to a real person by telephone or e-mail to answer your college related questions
- Free monthly webinars which qualify for continuing education credits
- Reduced rates for conferences
- Monthly newsletters and E-Alerts on college planning topics
- Access to quarterly Q & A webinars for members only
- A membership driven organization that wants your input and suggestions
- Access to and participation on committees
- Doing presentations for members giving you more exposure and recognition in the college planning community
After you complete the registration form you will receive an e-mail confirming your submitted application. Once your application is approved you will receive another email confirming your membership. If you have questions about the NCAG or membership, feel free to e-mail us to get answers at firstname.lastname@example.org